Updated New Member Protocol...

Topics Of Local Interest
jules

Updated New Member Protocol...

Post by jules » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:57 pm

If you are signing up for the messageboard and you have hotmail, gmail, or any similar non-ISP internet service, or if I don't recognize your email as being through an ISP, I will not approve membership until I verify that the email is that of an actual person.

If I "google" your email and the search returns junk or nothing, you aren't going to be approved. If I delete your user ID, and you are absolutely certain that you aren't a robot, email me at drumandstage@gmail.com, and give me your username and I'll take another look.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Just not a fan of SPAM.

barryabko

Re: Updated New Member Protocol...

Post by barryabko » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:07 pm

Hey Jules,

Thanks for your work on the Sonormuseum forum. I just want to let you know that my email is under hotmail but I am not a robot (as far as I know :-)).

Barry
Sig EB 14x14 t-s conv
Phonic+ 24, 18, 16 & 14(2)
Phonic 24, 22, 18 t-bd conv, 16, 15, 14(2), 13(4), 12(3)
Snares: Phonic Roswd 10x14 & 14x14 t-s conv, D508, D518X, Performer & 3001
6 pc Performer kit
Sig/5000 II/Phonic hrdwr

Hellcat

Post by Hellcat » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:57 pm

Welcome fellow carbon based life forms. Hope we all had positive input during our ancient anthropological celebrations based on solar positionings.

As you can tell, I too am a completely carbon based vessel.

https://www.reddit.com/r/totallynotrobots/

jules

Post by jules » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:12 pm

Mock my senseless of humor if you must... but you need to understand that I can delete every piece of Sonor gear you own with the touch of a button.

Donalddrums

Post by Donalddrums » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:13 pm

jules wrote:Mock my senseless of humor if you must... but you need to understand that I can delete every piece of Sonor gear you own with the touch of a button.
And it will be transferred directly into my rehearsal-room... :lol:
Sonor Drums

Hellcat

Post by Hellcat » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:00 pm

jules wrote:Mock my senseless of humor if you must... but you need to understand that I can delete every piece of Sonor gear you own with the touch of a button.
I too enjoy administering protocol. Gaining cylindrical beating apparatie would be a welcome addition, causing my facial muscles to contract in an upward motion. :D

jules

Post by jules » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:15 pm

Hellcat wrote:
I too enjoy administering protocol. Gaining cylindrical beating apparatie would be a welcome addition, causing my facial muscles to contract in an upward motion. :D
If I was a bit tipsy, I'd probably have read and taken that all wrong.