It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 10:34 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: READ THIS BEFORE SIGNING UP
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:09 am 

In order to post you must register and become a member. There are some things to be considered and expected before you do so.

NO FREE (THOWAWAY) EMAIL SERVICE ADDRESSES. When signing up use a real email address - throwaway accounts like Yahoo, Hotmail, Live or Gmail will not be accepted. Use the email account your ISP gave you. If you sign up using a free email service your account will not be activated. Existing members are grandfathered in, but new members must use an email account that can be verified.

BE PATIENT. There will be a lag from the time you signup until you get your confirmation email. Why? Because all applications are manually approved. On average this site gets 30 -50 new signups per day. The overwhelming majority are spam. The IPs and emails are logged and checked "by hand". I have to wade through them all, and like you, I have a life, a job, a family. I'm not parked in front of the computer 24-7. Thus, I'm not always able to get right to them, but usually will within 24 hours. Don't sign up 4 times in the space of 5 minutes. It will not get you approved any faster.

If you can be patient and follow these simple rules you will be approved. These measures are necessary to protect the forum experience for everyone.

Thank you.

Not a Speck of Cereal. Tax And License Not Included, Your Mileage May Vary...

Those Without a Sense of Humor Need Not Apply...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]