So, what is the outcome?
I hadn't the change to try it yet. Will be done after my vacation. (half of July).
I managed to make the second main lever, that operates the two other levers together.
I hope i made it long enough to make it function well. After i finished it, i noticed that it had to make it very precisely, otherwise it won't turn the other 2 levers up & down. Point is...i first have to put the whole thing together before i can see if it works properly.
But as you can see in the pics. it's a hell of a construction to put together, as the 2 springs and other little parts won't stay put without fixation.
I must be doïng something wrong. Next is trying to get the second tilter fixed into the strainer.
I need a extra pair of hands and nerves.
State of the art.